Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Am I Morning person or night person?

I think I was night person before I start to learn ESL.I went to bed past midnight. I couldn't sleep early because I love night time. I liked to watch movie or read or do internet alone after my children go to bed at night. I love my family, but I need the time that nobody distracts me at all for relaxing.(It's very important to me) I woke up 6:00 for preparing my children's school and then after they leave my house, I went back to bed.When I woke up it was afternoon. After I started to learn ESL, I wake up at 6:00  in the morning and then go to esl class after my children go to school. I spend morning time for learning ESL and afternoon for pick up,drop off to places for activities for my kids.I go to bed earlier than before. I have been forced to become a morning person,but it's temporarily. I am actually a morning person.

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Minsook! And good job forcing yourself to be a morning person to study English! You are very determined. I hope that you feel it is worth it!!

    A few things:
    I went to bed past midnight.
    but, late at night, nobody distracts me at all, which is very important for me to relax.
    I go back to bed
    When I woke up it was almost afternoon.
    After I started to learn ESL,
    I go to be earlier than before.
    I have been forced to become a morning person, but only temporarily. I am actually a night person.

    ReplyDelete