Thursday, October 14, 2010

About Movie, Number 9

      I saw the movie, Number 9 that was chosen from my children last month. It's catoon  movie. It's background was future. One strange caractor be frightened from something was in the front picture of the video case. It didn't look like kids movie. I don't like catoon much, but my children wanted to watch with me. It wasn't longer than other catoon movie. It seems not good at young age children.Even if those it gave big impression to me. I felt warm in my heart.

      Humans made giant,smart robots for themselves, but the robots betrayed,attacked  humans. They almost destroyed world of human. The one scientist who knows to happen soon bad things by giants robots desided and made different robots for helping people. The robots were very small sizes, looked like stitched fabric doll, made metal inside their bodies. I want to call that small, good robots. Those good robots had numbers on their backs. They were called by only numbers. Our main caractor was number 9. Number 9 was a very specia robot : he was very small, but brave, had big loving heart, and very smart. Many bad robots (betrayed humans) attacked small, good robots' place. Bad,huge robots captured, killed, and destroyed good robots, had many dangerous wepons, and were  very clevel. Good robots were very afraid to fight with huge,bad robots. Number 9 was different to the other good,small robots: When their friends was captured, he wanted to fight for saving them. He persaded other robots for fighting to huge, bad robots.  He showed self-sacrificing spirit, bravery, love to them. They were imprssed from number 9, They knew that only their brave and faith are save their friends and themselves. They decided to fight  to bad huge robots, and fighted bravely. Many small robots died and they were so sad. Finally good small robots won.

       This movie, Number 9 showed self-sacrificing sprit, bravery, love for their robots to me. I was impressed. I want to have bravery, and good faith, and  humanity. 

    
 
   


No comments:

Post a Comment